Located in the South Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire area, the Mess Music recording studio is a well equiped state-of-the-art facility designed for a wide variety of music production tasks including live bands, music to picture etc.
This purpose built, accoustically treated, single room facility provides a quiet and comfortable workspace. Below is a list of some of the equipment and software that is available.
- Tascam FW-1884 & 2 x FE8 expanders
- TC Powercore X8
- Universal Audio UAD-2
- Focusrite Liquid Mix
- Universal Audio LA-610 preamp
- TL Audio 5051 mk2 valve processor
- Berhinger ADA8000 8 ch. mic preamp
- Novation Nocturn
- Cubase 6.5
- Wavelab 7
- PMC TB2S+ monitors
- Lexicon MX300 & MX200 Processors
- dbx 266XL compressor/gate
- Line 6 PodXT & Bass Pod
- Neumann, Rode, AKG and Shure microphones
The following artists have used our facilities:
Our rates are £20/hour for an 8 hour day including engineer. Discounts can be negotiated for block bookings. Please contact studio for further information.